What's on your mind?

Leave me a message and I will answer all your questions about Origami Owl!

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Starting my new business with Origami Owl

So excited to start my new business.  I love Origami Owl!  Designing the lockets gives you the ability to create your own unique necklace!  The charms are creative and beautifully designed!  I have waited since November to join, now my kit will be here Monday!!!  I also have 2 parties booked, a vendor show and a designer under me!  I know this is going to be a great year!
visit my site if you are interested in having a party or placing an order!  http://joleenshultz.origamiowl.com  You can also find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/joleenshultz


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This seems exciting! I bet my sister will be interested to venture into this type of business because she’s really passionate about accessories. Anyway, how’s it going with Origami Owl?

    - Clint Shaff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email did you receive it? I would be happy to discuss this business with your sister! She can find me on Facebook and instant message me. www.facebook.com/joleenshultz This business is fabulous! Best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete